久久这里只精品99re66Looking for things to do with kids in the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond? Cavallo Point is an ideal destination for families. The grassy expanse of our parade ground lawn is perfect for running around, tossing a ball, flying kites or having a family picnic—all while enjoying stunning views of San Francisco. Next door, sharing our secluded cove, is the popular Bay Area Discovery Museum, recognized as one of the best children’s museums in America.
Here, nature thrives. Our back yard is 80,000 acres of the Golden Gate National Parks, with built-in kid fun like hiking and beachcombing. But San Francisco and her attractions are just across the bridge. There, other family-friendly events, cultural experiences, museums, sights, and adventures are abundant. Kids love Cavallo Point, and we welcome them warmly!
More Opportunities for Family Fun
- Outdoor watercolor classes for kids here at the lodge
- Experience the , right next door
- Walk among old growth coast redwoods in
- Enjoy the , home to fascinating scientific adventures
- Explore the marina and waterfront
- Run and play on the parade ground
- Discover the Golden Gate Bridge from the bottom up
- Get out on the water on a ferry to San Francisco or just to sail
- Pet sheep, milk goats, and chase chickens at
- Enjoy hundreds of kid-friendly Bay Area restaurants and cafés