1. My middle name is Labelle.
2. I was born on the island of Antigua.
3. Beautiful things, places and people inspire me.
4. I am addicted to sparkling water.
5. My astro sign is Aquarius.
6. My Myers-Briggs personality type is ENTJ.
7. I love animals. Dogs are my favorite.
8. I love nature.
9. I love looking at the sky (dawn and dusk, day and night).
10. I love photography.
11. My favorite artist is Vincent van Gogh.
12. I avoid grains and processed carbohydrates in my diet.
14. I am an optimist.
15. I don’t watch TV.
16. I love learning new things.
17. I love books.
18. I get bored when I am not challenged/learning/inspired.
19. I love living in the Caribbean.
20. I love hugs.
21. I broke both arms when I was seven years old.
22. I was once a tomboy.
23. I love wearing makeup.
24. I love wearing high heels. Stilettos are my favorite.
25. Angelina Jolie is my favorite celebrity.
26. I hate the gym.
27. I can hardly hold a tune.
28. I don’t play any musical instruments.
29. I’m disappointed that I still don’t speak any foreign languages.
30. I have a weakness for crusty bread and (salted) butter.
31. I love red meat.
32. I love sashimi.
33. I find watching the ocean from the shore incredibly calming.
34. I am inspired by technology.
35. I am 5’6″ tall.
36. I love working.
37. I love going to the movies.
38. I hate the fact that I yell when I am angry.
39. I hate the thought of hurting others.
40. I don’t enjoy doing housework.
41. I love gourmet food.
42. I love seeing new places.
43. I loved reading the encyclopedia for fun when I was a kid.
44. I think that right now is one of the best times to be alive.
45. I have only ever voted once.
46. I love chocolate.
47. I love wearing dresses.
48. I am not a fan of sports.
49. I don’t smoke.
50. I don’t drink beer.
51. I once wanted to be an Engineer.
52. I collected stamps as a kid.
53. I have an IQ of 136.
54. I am sentimental.
55. I have a poor memory.
56. I don’t like taking naps.
57. I love big smiles.
58. The first thing I notice about a person is if they make eye contact.
59. I have a very narrow temperature tolerance range.
60. I love sunshine.
61. I was never a great student.
62. I don’t like costume jewellery.
63. I believe that we create our own destiny.
64. I have very broad shoulders.
65. My wingspan exceeds my height (hence the stilettos!)
66. I am hemisperically balanced (left brain/right brain)
67. My favorite travel destination is Paris.
68. I experienced snow for the first time when I was 35 years old.
69. I rarely read fiction (except for classics).
70. I am impatient.
71. I want to leave the world a better place than I found it.
72. I love wearing belts.
73. I don’t often wear jeans and trousers.
74. I have worn corrective (colored) contact lenses since 2002.
75. I have never weighed as much as 145lbs (and would like to keep it that way!)
76. Growing up, I always wanted a Trapper Keeper, but never got one.
77. I have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Accounting.
78. In high school my favorite subject was Physics.
79. I love visiting Italy.
80. I love the color red.
81. I have no tattoos.
82. I’ve never smoked a joint.
83. I’ve had my hotmail address since 1996.
84. I love the sound of rain on the rooftop.
85. I enjoy nice, bright, clean, well-stocked supermarkets (and stationery stores).
86. I love lists.
87. I hate being cold.
88. I have never enjoyed writing poetry.
89. Coming up with this list was harder than I thought.
90. When I was younger, I wanted 7 kids (5 boys and 2 girls), now one boy and one girl would be perfect.
91. I love reading self-help books.
92. I am fascinated by human potential.
93. I’ve worked for ten companies so far in my adult life.
94. I attended three different primary schools.
95. I love overusing the word ‘love’.
96. I love wearing designer shoes (quality over quantity).
97. I love huge gemstones.
98. I am a deep sleeper.
99. I ate McDonalds for the first (and only) time when I was 35 years old.
100. I forgive easily.